Published at 15:07
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement.
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.20.0 / 2019-11-09
2 minor enhancements:
:isolated task that runs tests in parallel. Replaces :dep task.
- Bumped rake dependency to be < 15.
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/
- doco: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- clog: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/blob/master/History.rdoc
- other: http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples