hoe version 3.18.1 has been released!
Published 2019-09-14 @ 20:25
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement.
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.18.1 / 2019-09-14
1 minor enhancement:
- Added deprecations to minitest/test_task: TESTOPTS, N (for #threads), FILTER.
3 bug fixes:
- Fixed one use of Array.prepend on ruby 2.3-2.4.
- Removed FILTER/N/X handling from hoe/test.rb in favor of minitest/test_task.rb.
- Sort globs before shuffling to normalize different file systems.
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/
- doco: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- other: http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples