minitest-autotest version 1.1.0 has been released!
Published 2019-05-26 @ 17:33
autotest is a continous testing facility meant to be used during development. As soon as you save a file, autotest will run the corresponding dependent tests.
minitest-autotest is the latest incarnation of the venerable and wise autotest. This time, it talks to minitest via minitest-server. As a result, there is no output parsing. There are no regexps to tweak. There’s no cruft or overhead.
1.1.0 / 2019-05-26
4 minor enhancements:
- Added –focus mode that lets you only monitor/test specified files.
- Move Autotest.parse_options from bin/autotest to Autotest.run.
- Push options down to instance variable. No globals. Passed to #initialize.
- Use path_expander to process cmdline args.
2 bug fixes:
- Filter out non-files (eg “(eval)”) to avoid spurious errors.
- Remove explicit -rubygems flag. Broken in ruby 2.5 for some reason.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/minitest-autotest
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/minitest-autotest