hoe version 3.18.0 has been released!
Published 2019-05-26 @ 15:21
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.18.0 / 2019-05-25
1 major enhancement:
- Added Minitest::TestTask (will move to minitest proper soon)
8 minor enhancements:
- Added ‘multiruby_skip’ config so it can be in global ~/.hoerc.
- Added Hoe.include_dirs to allow tasks to probe directly.
- Added X=exclude_pattern to the test plugin. Can be used in conjunction with N=select_pattern.
- Deprecated Hoe::Test.make_test_cmd (argue with me!)
- Deprecated Hoe::Test.try_loading_rspec (argue with me!)
- Deprecated Hoe::Test.try_loading_rspec2 (argue with me!)
- Deprecated testunit support (argue with me!)
- Switched normally hoe-generated test tasks over to use Minitest::TestTask.
1 bug fix:
- Fixed incompatibility with rubygems 3.x. (drbrain)
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/
- doco: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- other: http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples