zenweb version 3.6.0 has been released!
Published 2014-12-09 @ 19:41
Zenweb is a set of classes/tools for organizing and formating a website. It is website oriented rather than webpage oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It is content oriented, rather than style oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It uses a rubygems plugin system to provide a very flexible, and powerful system.
Zenweb 3 was inspired by jekyll. The filesystem layout is similar to jekyll’s layout, but zenweb isn’t focused on blogs. It can do any sort of website just fine.
Zenweb uses rake to handle dependencies. As a result, scanning a website and regenerating incrementally is not just possible, it is blazingly fast.
3.6.0 / 2014-12-09
12 minor enhancements:
- Add debugging help when config blows on bad yaml.
- Added Enumerable#multi_group_by
- Added GeneratedIndex subclass of FakePage.
- Added Page#all_subpages_by_level that returns all subpages paired with their depth.
- Added Page#tag_list.
- Added TagIndex, TagDetail, MonthlyPage, YearlyPage, SeriesPage
- Extended Page#dated_path? to include yearly/monthly index pages.
- Page#all_subpages now partitioned by #dated_path?
- Page#all_subpages takes a reversed arg to reverse (only) dated pages.
- Page#dated_path? now returns true for yearly/monthly index.html pages.
- Page#sitemap now takes a demote arg in case your subpages are N levels deep.
- Page#sitemap reverse-sorts dated pages.
3 bug fixes:
- Fixed Site#fix_subpages to index via url, not path, so virtual pages work.
- Page#all_subpages incorrectly filtered out no_index pages. All means all.
- Site#fix_subpages no longer reverse sorts… that’s someone else’s job.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/zenweb