zenweb version 3.4.0 has been released!
Published 2014-03-24 @ 18:13
Zenweb is a set of classes/tools for organizing and formating a website. It is website oriented rather than webpage oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It is content oriented, rather than style oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It uses a rubygems plugin system to provide a very flexible, and powerful system.
Zenweb 3 was inspired by jekyll. The filesystem layout is similar to jekyll’s layout, but zenweb isn’t focused on blogs. It can do any sort of website just fine.
Zenweb uses rake to handle dependencies. As a result, scanning a website and regenerating incrementally is not just possible, it is blazingly fast.
3.4.0 / 2014-03-24
4 minor enhancements:
- Added FakePage to make synthesizing pages easier.
- Added task :virtual_pages and called during scan phase. Add virtual pages in your Rakefile!
- Markdown sitemap can now toggle it’s subsection’s dated titles.
- Modified config to be more resilient to non-file pages. Grabs content directly from page when passed one.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/zenweb