ruby_parser version 3.0.0.a2 has been released!
Published 2012-06-19 @ 16:13
ruby_parser (RP) is a ruby parser written in pure ruby (utilizing racc–which does by default use a C extension). RP’s output is the same as ParseTree’s output: s-expressions using ruby’s arrays and base types.
As an example:
def conditional1(arg1) if arg1 == 0 then return 1 end return 0 end
s(:defn, :conditional1, s(:args, :arg1), s(:scope, s(:block, s(:if, s(:call, s(:lvar, :arg1), :==, s(:arglist, s(:lit, 0))), s(:return, s(:lit, 1)), nil), s(:return, s(:lit, 0)))))
3.0.0.a2 / 2012-06-19
1 minor enhancement:
- Updated to sexp_processor ~> 4.0
1 bug fix:
- Fixed new_module to remove scope/block. Not enough tests on module variance.
1 known issue:
- No parsing of “a.()” thingy. (reported by julian7) (patches welcome!)
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/ruby_parser
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/ruby_parser/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/ruby_parser