ruby_parser version 2.0.4 has been released!
Published 2009-08-18 @ 02:47
ruby_parser (RP) is a ruby parser written in pure ruby (utilizing racc–which does by default use a C extension). RP’s output is the same as ParseTree’s output: s-expressions using ruby’s arrays and base types.
As an example:
def conditional1(arg1) if arg1 == 0 then return 1 end return 0 end
s(:defn, :conditional1, s(:args, :arg1), s(:scope, s(:block, s(:if, s(:call, s(:lvar, :arg1), :==, s(:arglist, s(:lit, 0))), s(:return, s(:lit, 1)), nil), s(:return, s(:lit, 0)))))
2.0.4 / 2009-08-18
1 minor enhancement:
- Changed requires around to be more accurate.
4 bug fixes:
- Fixed .autotest for minitest
- Fixed emacs escape lexing bug: “\C-\” (maglev/gemstone)
- Fixed octal lexing edgecases. (maglev/gemstone)
- Fixed regexp lexing edgecases. (maglev/gemstone)