ruby2ruby version 1.1.5 has been released!
Published 2007-02-13 @ 14:39
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from ParseTree’s Sexps. This makes making dynamic language processors much easier in ruby than ever before.
1.1.5 / 2007-02-13
- 3 minor enhancements:
- Can now heckle ActiveRecord::Base in full.
- Cleaned up 1-liner generating code.
- Made clean/simple rescues 1-liners.
- 7 bug fixes:
- Finally got the rest of block_pass working.
- Fixed block_pass on procs in iters. UGH!
- Fixed attrasgn in masgn.
- Fixed splat in masgn.
- Fixed unary/prefix methods.
- Fixed attrasgn for = where there were multiple args inside .
- Fixed a couple resbody bugs.