4 releases went out the door
Published 2006-10-11 @ 23:48
Tagged ruby, parsetree, rubyinline, Seattle.rb
I just finished releasing:
- hoe 1.1.1
- RubyInline 3.6.1
- ParseTree 1.6.0
- and new to the (official) family: ruby2ruby 1.1.0!
% sudo gem update hoe RubyInline ParseTree
% sudo gem install ruby2ruby
The biggies are:
- ParseTree just got a major enema. 2k lines o’ diff with an overall net loss of 800 loc. Awesome
- ParseTree’s new testing infrastructure is solid as all hell.
- and it is circularly validated via ruby2ruby’s tests.
- We flushed out a bunch of completely unknown bugs by this process. About 6 nodes were broken in one way or another.
Also of note:
- mingw32 patches for RubyInline
- lots and lots of nice little bug fixes and enhancements all over.