ruby_parser version 3.10.0 has been released!
Published 2017-07-17 @ 16:00
ruby_parser (RP) is a ruby parser written in pure ruby (utilizing racc–which does by default use a C extension). RP’s output is the same as ParseTree’s output: s-expressions using ruby’s arrays and base types.
As an example:
def conditional1 arg1 return 1 if arg1 == 0 return 0 end
s(:defn, :conditional1, s(:args, :arg1), s(:if, s(:call, s(:lvar, :arg1), :==, s(:lit, 0)), s(:return, s(:lit, 1)), nil), s(:return, s(:lit, 0)))
Tested against 801,039 files from the latest of all rubygems (as of 2013-05):
- 1.8 parser is at 99.9739% accuracy, 3.651 sigma
- 1.9 parser is at 99.9940% accuracy, 4.013 sigma
- 2.0 parser is at 99.9939% accuracy, 4.008 sigma
3.10.0 / 2017-07-17
4 minor enhancements:
- Added support for ‘squiggly heredocs’ (indented content). (jjoos)
- Bumped oedipus_lex to ~> 2.5.
- Bumped sexp_processor to ~> 4.9.
- Made STRICT_SEXP=1 safe: converted indexed sexps to semantic calls where needed.
5 bug fixes:
- Clear and restore cmdarg stack around defs args and body. (presidentbeef)
- Conditionalize use of sexp_body= to make it compatible w/ sexp_processor 4.9.0
- Fix up line numbers in strings with newlines and
- Fixed line numbers of resbodies.
- Fixed some tracking of lexical state. Fixes bug #249.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/ruby_parser
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/ruby_parser/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/ruby_parser