zenweb version 3.7.0 has been released!
Published 2014-12-12 @ 18:19
Zenweb is a set of classes/tools for organizing and formating a website. It is website oriented rather than webpage oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It is content oriented, rather than style oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It uses a rubygems plugin system to provide a very flexible, and powerful system.
Zenweb 3 was inspired by jekyll. The filesystem layout is similar to jekyll’s layout, but zenweb isn’t focused on blogs. It can do any sort of website just fine.
Zenweb uses rake to handle dependencies. As a result, scanning a website and regenerating incrementally is not just possible, it is blazingly fast.
3.7.0 / 2014-12-12
8 minor enhancements:
- Added Page#series_page.
- Added Page#tag_pages.
- Added SeriesPage::all and made instances register themselves automatically.
- Added Site#html_page_map(&mapfn) to return a list of pages from mapfn.
- Added Site#link_list(&mapfn) to return a list of html links from mapfn.
- Added TagDetail::all and made instances register themselves automatically.
- Removed SeriesPage::generate in farvor of plain new/initialize.
- Removed TagDetail::generate in favor of plain new/initialize.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed unfortunate typo.
- Replaced tag_list with tag_pages. Design bug made while coding stupid.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/zenweb