zenweb version 3.1.0 has been released!
Published 2013-02-22 @ 17:20
Zenweb is a set of classes/tools for organizing and formating a website. It is website oriented rather than webpage oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It is content oriented, rather than style oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It uses a rubygems plugin system to provide a very flexible, and powerful system.
Zenweb 3 was inspired by jekyll. The filesystem layout is similar to jekyll’s layout, but zenweb isn’t focused on blogs. It can do any sort of website just fine.
Zenweb uses rake to handle dependencies. As a result, scanning a website and regenerating incrementally is not just possible, it is blazingly fast.
3.1.0 / 2013-02-22
4 minor enhancements:
- Added Site.binary_files so you can register extra binary file extensions.
- Added Site.text_files so you can register extra text file extensions.
- Updated to use rake 0.9 or 10.
- markdown: Added new config no_line_numbers to control coderay’s formatting.
1 bug fix:
- 2.0: Default is now UTF-8, so treat UTF_BOM as binary explicitly
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/zenweb
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb