ruby2ruby version 1.3.1 has been released!
Published 2011-09-22 @ 16:11
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from RubyParser compatible Sexps. This makes making dynamic language processors in ruby easier than ever!
1.3.1 / 2011-09-22
1 minor enhancement:
- Added parenthesize to add parens in certain contexts.
10 bug fixes:
- Add newline to ‘do nothing’ comment in a block… seems contrived. (andreacampi)
- Binary operations not work properly with some complex statements. (smorss)
- Fixed if statements with no body (smorss)
- Fixed logic for call with hash args in various locations (smorss)
- Fixed match3 on an assignment. (smorss)
- Fixed multiple nested rescue/ensure exprs (larsch)
- Fixed process_alias to parenthesize (smorss)
- Fixed process_and to parenthenize only when it makes sense.
- Fixed rescue with 2+ statements in resbody (smorss)
- Regexps with options other than /o were not showing flags. (smorss)