heckle version 1.4.0 has been released!
Published 2007-05-18 @ 16:40
Heckle is a mutation tester. It modifies your code and runs your tests to make sure they fail. The idea is that if code can be changed and your tests don’t notice, either that code isn’t being covered or it doesn’t do anything.
sudo gem install heckle
1.4.0 / 2007-05-18
- 2 major enhancements:
- Method calls are now heckled (by removal).
- Assignments are now heckled (by value changing).
- 3 minor enhancements:
- Added –focus to feel the Eye of Sauron (specify unit tests to run).
- Specify nodes to be included/excluded in heckle with -n/-x.
- Test only assignments with –assignments