What does it cost me?
Previously all I asked for was email stating you downloaded it. I’ve gotten a little more sophisticated since then. Now I am requesting email answering the following questions:
- Do you plan to use this?
- If so, what for?
- How many people (estimated) will use your DropUNIX application?
- Can I have a copy when you are done?
- Can I link to your website if you make this publically available?
- Will you link to my website if you make this publically available?
- What site did you download this from, or what CD did you get it from?
- What features would you like to see in future versions?
Even if you don’t plan on using this (right away or ever) I’d like a piece of email from you so I know you downloaded it.
I’m requesting this information so that I can keep tabs on my users, and their needs. The more I can keep track, the more you can be sure you are up to date on everything. It will help me and you.
The author provides this source code as-is, with no warranties about its suitability for any purpose whatsoever.
This package may not be distributed in any form or on any media without permission from the author, Ryan Davis, (email me).